SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan has brought positivity in Bigg Boss house : Pratyusha Banerjee !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan has brought positivity in Bigg Boss house : Pratyusha Banerjee ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan has brought positivity in Bigg Boss house : Pratyusha Banerjee !   ★ Salman Khan has brought positivity in Bigg Boss house : Pratyusha Banerjee ! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:26 am

New Delhi, Sun Nov 17 2013

★ Salman Khan has brought positivity in Bigg Boss house : Pratyusha Banerjee ! M_Id_440143_pratyusha-salman

TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee, who is the latest contestant to be ousted from the 'Bigg Boss' house, says her patience level grew tremendously during her two months stint on the celebrity reality show.

The 22-year-old actress said that now she does not bother what people think about herself.

"I became very patient. There are a lot of times, when people, who do not like you are talking about you and telling bad things on your face. In our personal life we do get affected by such things," Pratyusha told PTI after her exit from the show.

"But here I don't get affected, and that's the most important thing which we most of us have learnt that what people think about you, it is their perspective, there is no need to bother about it," she added.

Pratyusha, who became a household name by playing Anandi in 'Balika Vadhu', was often criticised in the house for not taking up a stand.

But she feels whenever she tried to do so, it was not taken in the right spirit.

"If something individually is not happening to me how can I take a stand? Also I was the youngest of them, I cannot shout at people, who were senior to me. When I once did take a stand out of my anger, that did not came across nice," she said.

During her stay in the house, the actress bonded well with popular TV actress Kamya Punjabi. She wants her good friend Kamya to win the seventh season of the Colors' show.

"Kamya is my friend for life. I seriously respect and love her from the bottom of my heart. I care for her. She is a darling, she stands up for me and loves me.

"I want her to win the show, not only because she is a good friend but I think she is a very strong contestant and really deserving," she said.

"Since last week the situation has become much sorted. Till last week people were liking or hating each other and equations were also changing. But right now people are clear about their thoughts about everyone," she said.

"I don't know what will happen from the next week, when another task would be given. But right it is now positive and sorted. Salman is the positivity of the house. He is the most positive person, who makes all of us feels energetic, happy, and positivity," she added.

The actress is happy with the way her career has unfolded so far and would take up something promptly if it interests her.

"Whatever work I have done in a very short span of time, like 'Balika Vadhu', 'Kitchen Champion 4', 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' and 'Bigg Boss 7' has been great for me. I have done good roles. I feel good about myself. If I get something good I would pick it up as soon as possible," she added.

Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan has brought positivity in Bigg Boss house : Pratyusha Banerjee !
Page 1 of 1