SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman was not biased in Tanisha & Kushal’s fight: Aashka Goradia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman was not biased in Tanisha & Kushal’s fight: Aashka Goradia  Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman was not biased in Tanisha & Kushal’s fight: Aashka Goradia    ★ Salman was not biased in Tanisha & Kushal’s fight: Aashka Goradia  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:53 am

Vaibhavi V Risbood, TNN | Nov 10, 2013

★ Salman was not biased in Tanisha & Kushal’s fight: Aashka Goradia  Aashka-Goradia

Known for essaying different characters on TV, Aashka Goradia was also seen in Bigg Boss 6 last year tries to take sometime out to watch this season of the most controversial show on small screen.

Recently, Salman grabbed headlines after the fight with Kushal and later it went on to many social networking sites. It became a spat with many people reacting on Salman's judgments.

Also, reportedly there were many, who termed the host as biased for his inclination towards Tanisha as she belongs to Bollywood. However, Aashka shares her opinion on the same and said, "Salman is very fair on the show. Even when I was part of Bigg Boss, he ripped Santosh was misbehaving with me. I think Salman gave good answers and he is not biased in doing his job. His job is to take the content in the right direction."

"He very well cleared his intentions on the show and he is not at a position where he will need to take sides. Whichever side he goes that becomes a side in itself," concluded the actress.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman was not biased in Tanisha & Kushal’s fight: Aashka Goradia
Page 1 of 1