SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan perfect host for 'Bigg Boss': Apoorva Agnihotri !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan perfect host for 'Bigg Boss': Apoorva Agnihotri ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan perfect host for 'Bigg Boss': Apoorva Agnihotri !   ★ Salman Khan perfect host for 'Bigg Boss': Apoorva Agnihotri ! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:48 am

Apoorva Agnihotri, the latest to be ousted from the 'Bigg Boss' house, praises Salman Khan for handling weird contestants and situations in the house as the host...

November 06, 2013

"I believe that nobody else than Salman bhai can host this show. Believe me, it is very, very difficult to host the show," Apoorva said in an interview.

★ Salman Khan perfect host for 'Bigg Boss': Apoorva Agnihotri ! Apoorva-agnihotri

Salman joined 'Bigg Boss' in its fourth season and has been hosting it since. The show fetches good TRPs, thanks to the heightened drama, mud slinging, fights and emotions in the 'Bigg Boss' house.

"There are all kinds of weird people and their answers are also weird, but Salman bhai has a great presence of mind. When he has to snub somebody, he does it the polite way and tells what should be done and what not.

"When it comes to doing 'masti', in that also he excels. I think he is the perfect host for the show," he added.

Apoorva's elimination came right after Kushal Tandon's dismissal from the show. But he wants his good friend Kushal to re-enter the show and come out as a winner.

"The best thing about Kushal is that he presents himself the way he is. He is not pretentious at all. He is not acting," said Apoorva, who had entered the 'Bigg Boss' house with his wife Shilpa, who has been voted out too.

"He is not fighting or getting into a spat with others just for fun," he added.

Apoorva, known for his TV shows such as 'Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin' and 'Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi', has other names that he feels might win the reality show.

"The second name I would prefer is Kamya (Punjabi). I think she is a perfect combination - she can be aggressive, but at the same time she can also take a stand for the correct thing. She can sternly give her opinion as well," Apoorva said.

'Bigg Boss Saath 7' went on air on September 15.

Now Gauahar Khan, Tanishaa Mukherjee, Elli Avram, VJ Andy, Kamya, Sangram Singh, Armaan Kohli, Pratyusha Banerjee and the three new entrants - Ajaz Khan, Candy Brar and Sophia Hayat are fighting for survival in the house.
Mid-Day
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan perfect host for 'Bigg Boss': Apoorva Agnihotri !
Page 1 of 1