SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Subhash Ghai to team up with Salman Khan again !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Subhash Ghai to team up with Salman Khan again ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Subhash Ghai to team up with Salman Khan again !   ★ Subhash Ghai to team up with Salman Khan again ! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:29 pm

28 October 2013 | Umer Qazi

★ Subhash Ghai to team up with Salman Khan again ! Salman-khan0

According to the latest Indian media reports Bollywood director Subhash Ghai and ‘Dabangg’ star Salman Khan will be teaming up again after five years. Their last release ‘Yuvraaj’ was reportedly considered a flop at the box office.

"We have committed for a film, but right now he is busy with some other projects. We will sit down together and talk about it soon. I will be directing Salman Khan in my next film," the ‘Kaanchi’ director revealed to media.

Ghai known for his blockbuster hits including ‘Karz’, ‘Saudagar’ and ‘Khalnayak’, claims the ‘Jai Ho’ star is quite close to him.

"Salman is a family to me. He said he would like to remake my film (Hero) and I said go ahead. He said how much should I pay you and I told him, you just make the film. It's very simple," the 68-year-old director said in a statement.

‘Hero’ is a remake of 1983 hit film and will feature Aditya Pancholi's son Sooraj Pancholi and Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty in the lead roles (originally played by Jackie Shroff and Meenakshi Sheshadri). Meanwhile, veteran actors Govinda and Vinod Khanna will be donning the roles played by Sanjeev Kumar and Shammi Kapoor.

Business Recorder
Back to top Go down

★ Subhash Ghai to team up with Salman Khan again !
Page 1 of 1