SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Bigg Boss 7: Kushal Tandon beats Andy, asked to leave show; Gauhar Khan joins him?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Bigg Boss 7: Kushal Tandon beats Andy, asked to leave show; Gauhar Khan joins him?  Empty
PostSubject: ★ Bigg Boss 7: Kushal Tandon beats Andy, asked to leave show; Gauhar Khan joins him?    ★ Bigg Boss 7: Kushal Tandon beats Andy, asked to leave show; Gauhar Khan joins him?  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:16 am

Nishant A Bhuse

There might be a big twist in Bigg Boss season 7. If sources are to be believed, Kushal Tandon has been ousted from the Bigg Boss house and his love interest Gauhar Khan too has accompanied him. It is learnt that while performing a task in the house, Andy happened to make fun of Gauhar by picking up her lingerie which irked Kushal who caught Andy to his neck and manhandled him. After which Bigg Boss is said to have asked Kushal to leave the house. Gauhar too packed her bags to accompany him.

Sources also informed that Kushal and Gauhar are presently in a five star resort in Lonavala and might be bought inside the house again. It is also said that the channel is presently debating about whether to delete or retain the entire fiasco on the National television since both Gauhar and Kushal getting huge TRP's and their exit from the show might hamper the ratings.

Daily Bhaskar
Back to top Go down

★ Bigg Boss 7: Kushal Tandon beats Andy, asked to leave show; Gauhar Khan joins him?
Page 1 of 1