SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Bangladeshi model Asif Azim bids adieu to Bigg Boss house !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Bangladeshi model Asif Azim bids adieu to Bigg Boss house ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Bangladeshi model Asif Azim bids adieu to Bigg Boss house !   ★ Bangladeshi model Asif Azim bids adieu to Bigg Boss house ! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:33 pm

New Delhi, Sun Oct 27 2013

★ Bangladeshi model Asif Azim bids adieu to Bigg Boss house ! M_Id_433649_Asif_Azim_

angladeshi model Asif Azim was evicted from the 'Bigg Boss' season 7 this Saturday. It was a surprise for all the viewers as well as contestants when host Salman Khan asked Asif to pack his bags and say goodbye to the other contestants.

Asif Azim made his grand entry to the 'Bigg Boss' house as the first wild card entrant in the third week of the show.

Asif got along well with everyone specially Andy, Sangram and Elli. In fact he also shared a strong bond with the pet dog Heaven.

However, Asif, who was usually calm and composed was seen losing his temper with Armaan owing to some misunderstandings. He was loved by everyone in the house due to his simplicity and fun persona. Asif's aim continued to be maintaining his hot physique as he was frequently spotted working out in the gym.

Talking about his experience in the 'Bigg Boss' house Asif said, "I will really miss the house and the housemates, especially Heaven. I feel proud to say that I played the game in a dignified manner and even when people were trying to pull me down, I did not give in. It was a learning experience for me, something that I woll cherish for a long time."

Indian Express
Back to top Go down

★ Bangladeshi model Asif Azim bids adieu to Bigg Boss house !
Page 1 of 1