SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ This may be my last season of Bigg Boss: Salman Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ This may be my last season of Bigg Boss: Salman Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ This may be my last season of Bigg Boss: Salman Khan !   ★ This may be my last season of Bigg Boss: Salman Khan ! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:28 pm

October 26, 2013

As the episode starts, we see Salman Khan taking a stand for Tanisha. In a heated discussion with Kushal and Gauhar over the fight with Tanisha, Salman Khan says this might be the last season of the show for him. Khan says the reason would be the incident of Tanisha and Kushal's fight.

Salman Khan starts with Kushal's behaviour with Tanisha. He slams Kushal for talking indecently about a woman.

Recently, Tanisha and Kushal got into a fight over a task. Kushal poured various things like detergent and dirt inside the box where Tanisha was sitting during a task. When she comes out of the box, Tanisha gets angry and pushes Kushal twice. The inmates, however, do not see it as a reaction. They say that as a woman, it was a 'cheap' step on her part.

It might be interesting to recall here that Salman Khan and Ajay Devgn (Tanisha's brother-in-law) share a very good friendship bond. Viewers may also see Salman's support for Tanisha as something pushed by Devgn or his family!

Salman reacts ferociously to this and blasts everyone from Gauhar to Kamya to Kushal.

However, the Dabangg-actor soon changes gears and gets back to his jovial self. He then chats with Heaven, the dog with Andy's help.

Later, Salman introduces the viewers to wild card entries Candy Brar and Aijaz Khan. Aijaz and Candy are currently living in the Caravan, a recently introduced feature in the show.

Hindustan Times
Back to top Go down

★ This may be my last season of Bigg Boss: Salman Khan !
Page 1 of 1