SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ The truth behind why Salman goes ‘shirtless’ on and off screen !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ The truth behind why Salman goes ‘shirtless’ on and off screen ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ The truth behind why Salman goes ‘shirtless’ on and off screen !   ★ The truth behind why Salman goes ‘shirtless’ on and off screen ! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Sunayana Suresh, TNN | Oct 25, 2013

★ The truth behind why Salman goes ‘shirtless’ on and off screen ! SALMAN-DABBOO

Salman Khan has been seen in his shirtlessavatar in most of his films, be it in Maine Pyar Kiya, Dabangg or Ek Tha Tiger.

But the actor says that his choice of going shirtless so often, both on and off screen, has nothing to do with exhibitionism. "I don't take my shirt off because I like to show my body off. Instead, it is because I'm very choosy about the fabrics I wear. I cannot wear woollen or other such fabrics as they cause irritation. In fact, most of my new tees are first stretched and washed before I wear them. And whenever I get a chance, I choose to take off the shirt," he admits.

We're not complaining.

To follo Salman, visit www.follo.co.in/salman on your mobile

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ The truth behind why Salman goes ‘shirtless’ on and off screen !
Page 1 of 1