SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ I keep meeting Salman: Amitabh Bachchan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ I keep meeting Salman: Amitabh Bachchan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ I keep meeting Salman: Amitabh Bachchan !   ★ I keep meeting Salman: Amitabh Bachchan ! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:29 am

IANS | Oct 12, 2013

★ I keep meeting Salman: Amitabh Bachchan ! Mumbai-Mega-actor-Amitabh-Bachchan-during-announcement-of-the-7th-edition-of-th--

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan finds nothing eyebrow-raising about meeting and talking to actor Salman Khan, who is his daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai’s former boyfriend.

Just earlier this week, Amitabh happened to meet Salman and Tabu at a studio, and he enquired about Salman’s health.

"I keep meeting him (Salman). He was shooting next to my studio, and so we met. I had also heard that he was not well, so I thought will ask him about his health," Amitabh told reporters.

Amitabh informed his fans about his chance meeting with the ” Dabangg” star via Twitter.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ I keep meeting Salman: Amitabh Bachchan !
Page 1 of 1