SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Don't want to join politics, says Salman Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Don't want to join politics, says Salman Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Don't want to join politics, says Salman Khan !   ★ Don't want to join politics, says Salman Khan ! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:46 am

Mumbai, Oct 3 — Actor Salman Khan, who is actively involved in various social causes, says he will never join politics and would rather focus on some social issue.

"I don't want to join politics but I will definitely join some social cause. Politics for me is social work... there is a man who takes care of the constituency. Its social work," Salman told IANS.

Salman and his Being Human foundation has been actively involved with various social causes.

IANS

IndiaNYDailyNews
Back to top Go down

★ Don't want to join politics, says Salman Khan !
Page 1 of 1