SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ If I ever have a child, I wish its a girl, says Salman !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ If I ever have a child, I wish its a girl, says Salman ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ If I ever have a child, I wish its a girl, says Salman !   ★ If I ever have a child, I wish its a girl, says Salman ! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Oct 03, 2013

Mumbai, Oct 3 — Actor Salmam Khan, who is busy shooting for his film "Jai Ho", has managed to take out time to create awareness of the "Girl Child, Women Empowerment" programme, and says if he ever has a child, he wishes it should be a girl.

"If I ever have a child.. Insh'allah I will... I wish its a girl. I want a girl child," Salman told IANS at the press conference of the social cause.

Salman Khan is supporting the cause along with Miss Universe Olivia Culpo and Sanjana Jon who is in India for 10 days for the awareness programme.

Salman asks how can you kill the child even before its birth.

"How can you kill a child even before its birth... Its not about awareness, its about your mentality. If you kill the girl child, eventually there will be no mothers and sisters and guys will have no women to marry. Women play a huge role in our lives."

The actor further revealed he is glad that he has two sisters who are taking care of his parents better than any of them.

"Women are ruling today... how can they be a burden. In my family I have two sisters and they takes care of my parents more than any of us. I am glad I have two sisters."

IANS

indianydailynews
Back to top Go down

★ If I ever have a child, I wish its a girl, says Salman !
Page 1 of 1