SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ 'I dream of dancing with Salman’ -Kavitta Verma !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ 'I dream of dancing with Salman’ -Kavitta Verma ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ 'I dream of dancing with Salman’ -Kavitta Verma !   ★ 'I dream of dancing with Salman’ -Kavitta Verma ! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:35 am

Oct 03, 2013

You may have noticed her gyrating her hips to an item number in Policegiri opposite Sanjay Dutt, but Kavitta Verma is more than just that. Having acquired her acting skills from the prestigious National School of Drama, Delhi, Verma who has done theatre extensively and been the face for many brands down South, now plans to make it big in Bollywood.
A huge fan of Salman Khan, Kavitta imagines herself dancing with the superstar everyday. “Kareena is drop-dead gorgeous and looks amazing in the Dabangg 2 dance number but I am so obsessed with Salman Khan that in my mind I replace her and imagine myself dancing with him,” she says with a blush.

A major fan of Salman, Kavitta, who has never had the chance to meet the actor, also told Dutt about her crush. “Sanju promised that he would introduce me to Salman. I want him to know that I really would love to dance with him. I bet I am a good dancer.”

Kavitta, who was raised in an Army family, is also a classical dancer. The young girl who is already giving proper takkar to Poonam Pandey and Sunny Leone believes that her dream to meet Salman will definitely come true. “Until then I’ll keep dreaming,” she says with a chuckle.

Asian Age
Back to top Go down

★ 'I dream of dancing with Salman’ -Kavitta Verma !
Page 1 of 1