SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan's "Being Human" zooms ahead !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan's "Being Human" zooms ahead ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan's "Being Human" zooms ahead !   ★ Salman Khan's "Being Human" zooms ahead ! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Sakhi Deshpande | October 2, 2013

★ Salman Khan's "Being Human" zooms ahead ! Salman-khan-being-human-1_660_011713054403_100213060904

Salman Khan has a "dabangg" way of doing everything, whether it's his movies, celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi or hosting Bigg Boss too. And now this style is going to come to his baby, his charity trust Being Human. Salman is pulling out all stops to help the trust gain more visibility, clearly in the direction of building another brand, apart from being one himself!

Unveiling a new scooter in association with Being Human, he has a whole range of riding gear ready to accompany the bike too! Speaking exclusively to TV Today, he said, "I am taking charity to the next level and I am taking myself to a lower level. I will do movies but the concentration is more on Being Human right now. Wherever I can get an extra buck for it, I am attaching Being Human to that product".

More treats like a Being Human café are already in the offing. Apart from the money that comes in from these ventures, he admits to putting a big chunk of the money earned from films into the charity. "As a businessman, I must be the worst one around. The money earned out of this business doesn't come to us. Our partners earn but our share goes to the charitable trust."

Even before launching the first exclusive store in Mumbai, Salman's fans all over were seen sporting the Being Human T-shirt, and most of those were fake. Almost like having "Being Human" written all across the chest is akin to flaunting a shirt personally signed by him! Owing to this craze, scooters are taking the branding to a bigger scale and looks like its all set to be a fun ride ahead for the charity.

IndiaToday
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan's "Being Human" zooms ahead !
Page 1 of 1