SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Rajev Paul lashes out at Imam Siddiqui !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Rajev Paul lashes out at Imam Siddiqui ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Rajev Paul lashes out at Imam Siddiqui !   ★ Rajev Paul lashes out at Imam Siddiqui ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:02 pm

★ Rajev Paul lashes out at Imam Siddiqui ! Rajiv%20paul

Rajev Paul is very upset at his Bigg Boss 6 co contestant Imam Siddiqui for speaking ill about the host of the big-ticket Colors show Salman Khan on Facebook. Rajev in order to put his reactions across, took to the social media and posted the below written comment on his Facebook page.

“Read in the papers..a certain someone is supposedly blasting The Salman Khan -The man who had been begging to get work and has been so ungrateful and badtameez himself.. He should feel happy that he was part of this show...Shameless to the core... He or she whatever it is... Is saamne kuch aur and peeche kuch.. Vo kehte hai na.. Laato ke bhoot baato se nahi maante... Lagta hai uska number aane wala hai (sic).”

Reading this we spoke to Rajev who first refused to name the person in his post but gave ample clues about the identity of the person he was talking about. And at one point he even said who knew Imam Siddiqui before Bigg Boss?”

Rajev stressed on the aspect that, “He has no right to attack senior actors like Salman Khan, who he kept begging to give him a chance before he entered the show. And now he says that he had been signed by Salman for a film, but he did not pay him. Salman is a very big man who normally keeps quiet; but that does not mean you should take his silence for granted.”
“In another interview, he had also taken digs at Amitabh Bachchan saying had he been on KBC as a guest he would have taken him on. This is definitely not done. You cannot belittle a senior star who has been an inspiration to many actors like me,” vented out Rajev.
“He even went to the extent of questioning the acting and dancing abilities of Shah Rukh Khan saying he can dance better at weddings at a cheaper price. Now tell me - who would want to see him dance? He keeps saying that he is a stylist - just look at the kind of clothes he wears. He can’t even knot a tie, he would ask us to help him. I repeat what I had said earlier that he needs to be taken to an asylum.”

In closing Rajev said, “I normally keep my counsel to myself. But this time around, I felt the need to defend the seniors in the industry. We have kept quiet a lot, and this has emboldened him to go on and on.”

Aah, we do wait to hear Imam’s reactions to all these huge statements coming from Rajev.

Telly Chakkar
Back to top Go down

★ Rajev Paul lashes out at Imam Siddiqui !
Page 1 of 1