SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Bangladeshi model Asif Azim to enter Bigg Boss house !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Bangladeshi model Asif Azim to enter Bigg Boss house ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Bangladeshi model Asif Azim to enter Bigg Boss house !   ★ Bangladeshi model Asif Azim to enter Bigg Boss house ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Sep 25, 2013

★ Bangladeshi model Asif Azim to enter Bigg Boss house ! 1893739

Famous for participating in numerous international and domestic fashion weeks, the 29-year-old model will enter the Colors show on Wednesday.

After actress Hazel Keech's eviction last week, the seventh season of Bigg Boss will see a new contestant — Bangladeshi model Asif Azim.

Famous for participating in numerous international and domestic fashion weeks, the 29-year-old model will enter the Colors show on Wednesday.

"Bigg Boss is my attempt to connect with masses because it is one of the highly watched reality shows on TV in India and across the world. People get to know you and it's a challenge for a contestant to be calm in some really difficult situations," Asif told PTI.

Under the new format, the house in the reality show, where all 14 contestants are holed up for three months without any connectivity with the outside world, has been divided into two parts --heaven and hell.

But Asim, who has been living in India for nine years, is unperturbed by the comfort of heaven or the tough life in the hell section.

"I am not at all bothered by the comforts or discomforts in the house. Being born in a middle class family and now leading a lavish life, I have seen both the best and worst parts of a life. When I was in Bangladesh, I had lived my life like the hell segment of the house," he said.

Asif is entering the house after a week and he said he has no pre-conceived notions about his co-contestants and will stay away from politics and back-biting.

"I have been watching the show religiously but I haven't made any mindset towards anybody. I will be myself on the show. I will not get involved in any politics," Asif said he was offered the show earlier also but could not appear in the previous seasons due to scheduling conflict.

DNA India
Back to top Go down

★ Bangladeshi model Asif Azim to enter Bigg Boss house !
Page 1 of 1