SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ I miss hosting Dus Ka Dum: Salman Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ I miss hosting Dus Ka Dum: Salman Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ I miss hosting Dus Ka Dum: Salman Khan !   ★ I miss hosting Dus Ka Dum: Salman Khan ! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Sep 26, 2013

★ I miss hosting Dus Ka Dum: Salman Khan ! Salman-Khan

Ever since Bollywood superstar, Salman Khanhas stepped into the shoes of Bigg Boss host, the controversial reality show has soared to new heights. However, the handsome hunk confesses that he misses hosting his popular show Dus Ka Dum.

I loved hosting Dus Ka Dum and I had a great connect with the show. I thought it was a beautiful show and it's sad that the next seasons couldn't materialize. I had an amazing time on the show especially the connect with the common man, the contestants, the interesting questions all that was fun. I miss hosting Dus Ka Dum," said the actor who hosted two seasons of the show.

Salman, who is back to hosting the controversial reality show Bigg Boss for the fourth time in a row, says he is the only connect that the Bigg Boss contestants have from the outside world, "Every Friday-Saturday the contestants on Bigg Boss wait for me because I am the only person that they get to see. So whenever I go overboard, I immediately feel that I shouldn't have said that as I am the only connect that they have from outside the world. So this time also I am going to use that power," concludes Salman

TOI

Back to top Go down

★ I miss hosting Dus Ka Dum: Salman Khan !
Page 1 of 1