SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan Is Not Insecure - Ranbir Kapoor !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan Is Not Insecure - Ranbir Kapoor ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan Is Not Insecure - Ranbir Kapoor !   ★ Salman Khan Is Not Insecure - Ranbir Kapoor ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Smitha | September 17, 2013

Check out all that Ranbir had to say in an interview with Oneindia Reporter Sonika Mishra....

Salman Khan, during the Bigg Boss 7 press conference said that new actors like Ranbir Kapoor is giving actors like him a run for their money. What do you have to say regarding this?

I got to know that Salman Khan said so about me. This only goes to prove that Salman is not at all insecure as an actor. It also shows that Salman is an extremely good and composed actor. It's only six years since I have started acting. However, actors like Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan are the superstars of the Bollywood industry. So when somebody speaks so highly of me, I feel very proud of myself.

In Besharam promo, you were seen singing the song of Shahrukh Khan (Tujhe Dekha Tho) and was also seen cracking jokes related to Salman Khan. Were you by any chance making fun of them?

Shahrukh Khan is known for his sense of humour, and if at anytime he feels that I have made fun of him, I am ready to apologise. As for Salman, I made fun of his name Chulbul Pandey (the character played by my dad Rishi Kapoor in the film).

Do you intend to promote Besharam on Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 7?

I think that every film requires a particular platform to promote the movie. We have promoted Besharam on KBC and Comedy Nights With Kapil. We haven't thought of promoting the film on Bigg Boss. Salman Khan has always been a great entertainer and so is Amitabh Bachchan. Kapil is also pretty good with comedy. All these people come across as very simple and humble and that is the reason why people like them.

Rest at One India
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan Is Not Insecure - Ranbir Kapoor !
Page 1 of 1