SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor will promote Manish Paul’s 'Mickey Virus' !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor will promote Manish Paul’s 'Mickey Virus' ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor will promote Manish Paul’s 'Mickey Virus' !   ★ Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor will promote Manish Paul’s 'Mickey Virus' ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:12 am

TV host Manish Paul is not leaving any stone unturned for the promotion of his debut film Mickey Virus. The heartthrob, who has till now hosted various telly shows, has got Bollywood A-listers like Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor for the promotional videos of his film.

Popular TV host Manish Paul, who is foraying into Bollywood with Mickey Virus, a film set against the backdrop of hacking, says Bollywood A-listers like Salman Khan andRanbir Kapoor will promote his film.

Directed by debutant Saurabh Varma, "Mickey Virus" is a comedy thriller, which features Manish as a computer hacker named Mickey Arora.

"Thankfully, a lot of actors (and directors) including Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar, Ranbir Kapoor and Remo Fernandez who have recorded a promo each for my film. I am very happy for this," Manish said here at the Andheri Ganesh Pandaal Monday.

"The promos will soon be on air and hope people will also enjoy it. I have been entertaining people, so I want the film to do the same," he added.

Rest at ApunKaChoice
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor will promote Manish Paul’s 'Mickey Virus' !
Page 1 of 1