SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Bigg Boss 7: Kapil Sharma's Family Flirts With Salman Khan!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Bigg Boss 7: Kapil Sharma's Family Flirts With Salman Khan!  Empty
PostSubject: ★ Bigg Boss 7: Kapil Sharma's Family Flirts With Salman Khan!    ★ Bigg Boss 7: Kapil Sharma's Family Flirts With Salman Khan!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:03 am

Shekhar | September 17, 2013
After getting trained in theatre activities, he debuted on small screen with 2008 comedy reality show Ustaadon Ka Ustaad. His performance on this show brought him several TV offers. In short span of five years, he became a superstar comedian. That's not all. He was ranked 96th in the 2013 list of top 100 celebrities in Forbes India magazines. Today, he is not only successful stand-up comedian, but also the producer of the most popular comedy show on Colors.

Yes! Your guessing is right. We are talking about none other than Kapil Sharma. In a bid to promote his show Comedy Nights With Kapil (CNWK), this stand-up comedian appeared on the premiere show of Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 7. The funniest English speaking man tickled the funny bones of audience with his broken English. Salman, who is known for his perfect comedy timing, also joined hands with him.

As he entered the stage, he said, "Thank you girls and guys." Amidst the cheers of the viewers, he continued, "Will you just shut up. I just love you the way you love me." Then he moved to girls row and pointing out a girl, he uttered, "Hey! Beautiful lady you are distracting me."

Along with Kapil Sharma, his family members like Bua (Upasana Singh) and Dadi (Ali Asgar) also appeared on the reality show Bigg Boss 7. They also entertained the viewers with their peculiar mannerisms for couple of minutes. We bring you their photos.

One India
Back to top Go down

★ Bigg Boss 7: Kapil Sharma's Family Flirts With Salman Khan!
Page 1 of 1