SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Being angel is boring, being devil is fun: Salman Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Being angel is boring, being devil is fun: Salman Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Being angel is boring, being devil is fun: Salman Khan !   ★ Being angel is boring, being devil is fun: Salman Khan ! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Sep 15, 2013

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/thumb/msid-22519165,width-300,resizemode-4/Salman-Khan.jpg

Salman Khan, the host of Bigg Boss is all set to entertain the viewers once again with the new season of the controversial reality show.

The actor, who will take on two avatars this time - that of an angel and a devil, says he enjoys his devilish side more and being an angel is boring.

"I am not the kind of a person who can be called an angel nor do I have unique and special angelic qualities. Also I don’t have special streaks on my evil side. I have both the qualities in small portions. I feel being an angel is good but boring and I in fact enjoy my devilish side more than my angelic side," said Salman who is hosting Bigg Boss for the fourth time in a row.

When quizzed about his pull towards the devilish side, the superstar said, “I like my devilish side more because angelic side mein bahut phatke padte hain whereas devilish side is quite fun. And it’s not only fun for me but for the people who I hang out with. I usually do few naughty things here and there and they quite enjoy it.”

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Being angel is boring, being devil is fun: Salman Khan !
Page 1 of 1