SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman says he is charging more than 5 crore for 'Bigg Boss' !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman says he is charging more than 5 crore for 'Bigg Boss' ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman says he is charging more than 5 crore for 'Bigg Boss' !   ★ Salman says he is charging more than 5 crore for 'Bigg Boss' ! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:53 am

Sep 13, 2013

★ Salman says he is charging more than 5 crore for 'Bigg Boss' ! MUMBAI-Bollywood-actor-Salman-Khan-during-the-reality-show-BIGG-BOSS-Season-7-p--

Salman Khan says he is charging more than the reported five crore sum per episode for hosting celebrity reality show 'Bigg Boss' season 7.

The actor is said to have doubled the money he was charging for the previous season for the Colors show but Salman wants to keep the media guessing about his pay cheque.

When asked whether he was getting five crore per episode, Salman joked, "'Kam hai... figurekam hai, jyaada charge kar raha hoon' (The figure is less, I am charging more)."

Salman, 47, who returns as the host for the fourth time on the show, will play a double role of an angel and devil to the contestants holed up in 'Bigg Boss' house for three months.

The actor said it will not be a tough call for him because he has small doses of both inside him.

"There is nothing unique in the show. It is just that we have this new concept of hell and heaven. I play a double role in it and will bring out the difference through my body language only. 'Ab baar baar costume change karna to mushkil hai na' (It would be difficult to change costume each time.)," Salman told in an interview.

"We all have two sides both devilish and angelic but it depends totally on us how good we can be in bringing the goodness in us and suppressing the bad side. It's going to be fun and entertaining for me," Salman said.

Last season saw Salman trying his best to make contestants like Imam Siddiqui and Rajeev Paul behave properly. Salman said he would try his best to keep a rein on contestants' behaviours this time too.

"Though it's not my job to control them (contestants) on the show, I do it so that the blame should not come on me. If I don't stop them from behaving badly then people will think that I promote such behaviour. In normal life it is not a big deal but behaving badly on a prime time show is not permissible at all because families watch it," he said.

Salman believes the show has helped many celebrities to get a new lease of career.

"Many actors have got an image makeover after their participation on the show. There are many in our industry, who are stuck without their fault. The biggest example is Rahul Bhatt. When he entered the show, people thought he will give solid entertainment to the show. But he clarified his part on the day two of his arrival," Salman said.

The actor feels the contestants who create nuisance are not accepted well when they come out of the show.

"'Bigg Boss' is a family entertaining show. The show has nothing to do with small town or big town. Everything is so magnified on television and print that many contestants feel they will get a career high.

"They think by doing that they will get noticed but people will be wary of them. When they will come out they will not get many offers. Nobody wants to work with an erratic person. It's important for them to control themselves," he said.

'Bigg Boss' will start airing from September 15.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman says he is charging more than 5 crore for 'Bigg Boss' !
Page 1 of 1