SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ I am a fan of every fit body: Pooja Chopra !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ I am a fan of every fit body: Pooja Chopra ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ I am a fan of every fit body: Pooja Chopra !   ★ I am a fan of every fit body: Pooja Chopra ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:20 am

September 12, 2013

★ I am a fan of every fit body: Pooja Chopra ! Pooja-chopra-241

Mumbai: Model-turned-actress Pooja Chopra is a self-confessed fitness freak and says she is a fan of anyone who has a great body to flaunt.

"I am a fan of everyone who keeps himself or herself fit. So I am a fan of everyone who believes in healthy lifestyle and has a good body to flaunt," the 28-year-old said here Wednesday during a video conference at Reliance digital store here.

The 28-year-old also stated that the trend of "fit body" started by actors like Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt and has now passed on to the younger actors, which is a good thing.

"In the industry there are guys like Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan who started the trend of being fit. Today actors like Varun Dhawan and Siddharth (Malhotra) are doing it and (I am a fan of ) everybody who has a great body," said Pooja, who made her Bollywood debut with action-packed film `Commando`.

Rest at Zee News
Back to top Go down

★ I am a fan of every fit body: Pooja Chopra !
Page 1 of 1