SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman speaks great Marathi, says Riteish !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman speaks great Marathi, says Riteish ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman speaks great Marathi, says Riteish !   ★ Salman speaks great Marathi, says Riteish ! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:28 am

Mumbai, Sep 2 (PTI) Praising Salman Khan for his command over Marathi language, actor-turned-producer Riteish Deshmukh says the superstar was keen on being a part of his Marathi venture ‘Lai Bhaari’.

Salman will be seen in a special appearance in Riteish’s second Marathi production ‘Lai Bhaari’, which also marks the latter’s debut in Marathi films as an actor.

"He (Salman) offered to be part of the film. He is a big star.

PTI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman speaks great Marathi, says Riteish ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan speaks great Marathi, says Riteish !   ★ Salman speaks great Marathi, says Riteish ! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Salman Khan speaks great Marathi, says Riteish

Sep 2, 2013

Praising Salman Khan for his command over Marathi language, actor-turned-producer Riteish Deshmukh says the superstar was keen on being a part of his Marathi venture ‘Lai Bhaari’.

Salman will be seen in a special appearance in Riteish’s second Marathi production 'Lai Bhaari', which also marks the latter’s debut in Marathi films as an actor.

"He (Salman) offered to be part of the film. He is a big star. He was gracious enough to tell me that I want to do a scene in the film," Riteish told in an interview.

"He (Salman) wanted to speak in Marathi as his mother is a Maharashtrian. He speaks great Marathi. We did a fun scene together. I am glad that he is part of the film than anything else," he said.

Excited about getting an opportunity to work with Salman, Riteish said, “I have worked with most of the actors. He was the only one I did not work with. To do a film with him, that too in debut Marathi film is special,” he said.

'Lai Bhaari' is directed by national award winning Nishikant Kamat and co-produced by Riteish’s banner Mumbai Film Company and Cinemantra Entertainment.

"It will release by the end of this year, say by December or January (next year). It is an action drama film. This genre is rarely attempted in Marathi cinema. We will try and do something nice with it and hope people like it," Riteish said.

After a successful stint as an actor, Riteish turned producer with Marathi film 'Balak Palak',which did brisk business at the box office.

Rest at TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman speaks great Marathi, says Riteish !
Page 1 of 1