SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan's darr made him say K, k, k Karan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan's darr made him say K, k, k Karan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan's darr made him say K, k, k Karan !   ★ Salman Khan's darr made him say K, k, k Karan ! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Faheem Ruhani | August 28, 2013

When Salman Khan is around there can never be a dull moment. The superstar proved it on when he arrived on the set of the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa at Filmistan Studio in Mumbai.

The actor was in his element and cracked jokes in his inimitable humorous style. He mingled with the judges Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar, Remo D’souza, the hosts Manish Paul and Kapil Sharma along with the participants of the show. But it was Karan Johar who bore the major brunt of his jokes.

First he addressed Karan Johar a la Shah Rukh Khan style in Darr by calling him K, k, k Karan, which had everyone laughing raucously. Salman said on the show, “Karan wants to make a film with me so I have told him that I have got very busy now and we will make a film after some time in two-three years.”

The actor pulled his leg further by saying, “I have wanted to do a film with Karan for a long time but he just never cast me. He was always making films with someone else. Don’t know whom he was scared of.”

The star was there to promote Bigg Boss Season 7 which will go on air from September 15 but he cheekily told the host Manish Paul, “Main socha, chalo tumhare show ka TRP badate hain.”

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/when-salmans-darr-made-him-say-k-k-k-karan/1/304269.html
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan's darr made him say K, k, k Karan !
Page 1 of 1