SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Expectations are high when paired opposite Salman: Zareen !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Expectations are high when paired opposite Salman: Zareen ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Expectations are high when paired opposite Salman: Zareen !   ★ Expectations are high when paired opposite Salman: Zareen ! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:08 pm

★ Expectations are high when paired opposite Salman: Zareen ! Zareen-Khan

Zareen Khan, who entered Bollywood oppositeSalman Khan claims that when you are paired opposite the superstar expectations are always high.

When asked about her career in B'town, Zareen said, "It has been great as I never had any intentions to become an actress. So, the experience in Bollywood has been a learning experience."

"I might not be as successful as other actresses in the industry, but for me I have achieved success. Nobody from my family has come close to what I have achieved in life," added the Veer actress.

Do you think debut with Salman came with lot of expectations and now will the audience get to see the Jodi on silver screen again? "Of course, Salman Khan is a big actor. Expectations are high from any leading actress opposite him," answered Zareen.

"I have always been a Salman Khan fan and would love to do more films with the actor. I will be working with him in Partner 2. We all are looking for script and as soon as we will get a good script, we will start the film," concluded Zareen.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Expectations are high when paired opposite Salman: Zareen !
Page 1 of 1