SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan to shoot for Atul's next post 'Kick' !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan to shoot for Atul's next post 'Kick' ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan to shoot for Atul's next post 'Kick' !   ★ Salman Khan to shoot for Atul's next post 'Kick' ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Super-busy Salman Khan has finally managed to squeeze in dates to shoot a guest appearance for Atul Agnihotri's upcoming movie "Oh Teri".

Salman will shoot for actor-producer Atul's film after he finishes the shooting for "Kick".

"Salman is very organised and planned. Now he will start shooting for 'Kick' and once he is back, he will shoot for my film," Atul, who is married to Salman's sister Alvira, told IANS.

"Off late he has been busy with other commitments besides it's a long schedule for 'Kick', so by October or November his portions will be shot for my film. It's a specially designed role and I want to make it very special," added the filmmaker who had earlier directed Salman in "Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha" and "Hello".

Atul has shot almost 80 percent of "Oh Teri".

He said: "We have shot almost 80 percent only few portions are left. It's a very different film and I hope audience likes this film."

Atul, who acted in films like "Krantiveer" and "Sir", turned producer with "Hello" later he produced the blockbuster film "Bodyguard", which had Salman in the title role.

Business Standard
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan to shoot for Atul's next post 'Kick' !
Page 1 of 1