SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Munna Bhai, Sallu Bhai – Killers or Healers !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Munna Bhai, Sallu Bhai – Killers or Healers ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Munna Bhai, Sallu Bhai – Killers or Healers !   ★ Munna Bhai, Sallu Bhai – Killers or Healers ! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Richa Shukla, TNN | Aug 2, 2013

★ Munna Bhai, Sallu Bhai – Killers or Healers ! Sreshtha

Filmmaker Muazzam Beg launched his film based on Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan's life in the city of Ajmer. Beg, along with his cast and crew, took mahurat shot of the film, titled 'Munna Bhai, Sallu Bhai - Killers or Healers'. Inspired by the personal and professional lives of the two Bollywood celebrities, the film will talk about the humane side of the actors.

Muazzam, who ventured into Bollywood with his directorial debut Sadda Adda, is currently shooting in Ajmer and nearby places. The film will be shot in Pune, Goa, Delhi, Ajmer and Mumbai. Though there is no connect between the celebrities and Ajmer, but still Beg wanted few scenes to be shot here. Stating the reason behind it, he told us, "I got this idea of making this film at this holy place, so I wanted it to be launched here. We have already shot few scenes at Taragarh Hills, and Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra."

Beg added, "The movie is based on the real life of Salman and Sanjay. In fact their story will be told by their diehard fans, being played by Shrestha Kumar and Zuber Kamal Khan," said Beg.

The film, launched on Sanjay Dutt's birthday on July 29, will be released on Salman Khan's birthday on December 27. "Since the film is based on the two celebrities and their tumultuous life, I wanted to launch and release on important dates," he revealed.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Munna Bhai, Sallu Bhai – Killers or Healers !
Page 1 of 1