SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ It was gracious thing and nice moment: SRK about patch up with Salman !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ It was gracious thing and nice moment: SRK about patch up with Salman ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ It was gracious thing and nice moment: SRK about patch up with Salman !   ★ It was gracious thing and nice moment: SRK about patch up with Salman ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Speaking first time after the "patch up" with Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan today spoke over the meet. In an exclusive interview with ABP News, SRK said, he never discussed his personal relations with Salman with anybody. He said that it was a gracious thing and nice moment when he met Salman Khan.
SRK shared his memory from his childhood days he spent in Mangalore.
Back to top Go down

★ It was gracious thing and nice moment: SRK about patch up with Salman !
Page 1 of 1