SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ I don't want to talk about Salman hug: Shah Rukh Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ I don't want to talk about Salman hug: Shah Rukh Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ I don't want to talk about Salman hug: Shah Rukh Khan !   ★ I don't want to talk about Salman hug: Shah Rukh Khan ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Jul 24 2013

★ I don't want to talk about Salman hug: Shah Rukh Khan ! M_Id_404713_Salman_Khan

Shah Rukh Khan today chose not to comment on the much hyped hug with Salman Khan at a recent 'iftaar' party.

The hug between the two superstars led everyone to believe that the two warring Khans have become friends again but SRK ducked questions on the issue triggering media persons to pose more queries following which he went into the "no comment" mode.

"Whether its my relationship, friendship or any other personal aspect I have never dignified it by talking about it in public. I like to keep it like this. With due respect people have already analysed the whole situation. So much has been said and written about it. I don't want to give any explanation or talk about it," Shah Rukh told reporters here at an event.

The two actors turned foes after a spat at Katrina Kaif's birthday party in 2008. Since then both have always avoided each other in public.

When asked to comment on charges being framed against actor Salman Khan today for culpable homicide not amounting to murder in the 2002 hit-and-run case, Shah Rukh said, "I don't know about this so I can't comment on it."

It was Salman who patted SRK on his shoulder and later hugged his "Karan-Arjun" co-star at an 'iftaar' party.

Indian Express
Back to top Go down

★ I don't want to talk about Salman hug: Shah Rukh Khan !
Page 1 of 1