SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan, Prabhu Deva gearing up for another action drama !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan, Prabhu Deva gearing up for another action drama  ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan, Prabhu Deva gearing up for another action drama !   ★ Salman Khan, Prabhu Deva gearing up for another action drama  ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Shubhanshu Sharma | 16 Jun 2013 

★ Salman Khan, Prabhu Deva gearing up for another action drama  ! Salman-Prabhu-Pardaphash-86291

Mumbai: 'Wanted' was a film that turned the career for two big Bollywood personalities i.e. director Prabhu Deva and actor Salman Khan. The film was an action packed drama which marked the debut of Prabhu as director. The film also changed the fortune of today's superstar Salman Khan, who was riding low at the box-office with back to back flops. To recreate the magic, the actor and director are planning to reunite for yet another action film.

After the mammoth success of 'Wanted' at the box-office, Salman's career took a U-turn and he started delivering back to back blockbusters like 'Dabangg', 'Ready', 'Bodyguard' and 'Dabangg 2'. His next flick 'Mental' is already on floors and is expected to be another blockbuster at the box-office.

While addressing the reporters, Prabhu Deva said, "After Salman's performance in 'Wanted', people are willing to see him doing action scenes in his every next film. So, we are planning to make another action packed film. However, the story or script haven't been looked yet. So, we can't comment on that."

The film will be the production venture of Tips Industries Ltd.

Everyone is aware of the fact that 'Wanted' was the film which revitalized Salman's declining career. Though Prabhu Deva doesn't want to take the credit.

"I did nothing. If I would have refused to direct him, someone else would have directed him. He holds a grand fan following and one of the biggest superstars of the industry," said Prabhu Deva.

He directed another action drama 'Rowdy Rathore' with Akshay Kumar. The film was a great success at the box-office. So, he is considered as one of the action film directors but he thinks completely different.

"People have given a great response to me as an action film director but I prefer being a romantic director. But before being a director, I am a choreographer. And romance comes naturally with dance," said Prabhu Deva.

Meanwhile, Prabhu Deva's upcoming film 'Ramaiya Vastavaiya' stars Girish Taurani and Shruti Haasan. The film will be a romantic comedy and is scheduled to hit the silver screens on July 19.

Parda Phash
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan, Prabhu Deva gearing up for another action drama !
Page 1 of 1