SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ I was not aware of Jiah-Suraj relationship: Salman Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ I was not aware of Jiah-Suraj relationship: Salman Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ I was not aware of Jiah-Suraj relationship: Salman Khan !   ★ I was not aware of Jiah-Suraj relationship: Salman Khan ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Bharati Dubey, TNN | Jun 16, 2013

★ I was not aware of Jiah-Suraj relationship: Salman Khan ! Salman

MUMBAI: Salman Khan is upset that his name is being dragged into the Jiah Khan suicide case. Salman Khan told TOI, "I was not even aware of Suraj and Jiah's relationship. I got to know of it through a news magazine." The actor said he has never had any conversation with Aditya Pancholi asking him to intervene in Suraj's relationship matters, and finds the allegation ridiculous. The actor, who said his sympathy is with the family that has lost a daughter, added that he needed to think about his own life and not interfere in others'.

Suraj Pancholi is acting in Salman Khan's home production which is a remake of 1980s' hit 'Hero'. A family friend of the Pancholi said, "Suraj had been training for 10 hours a day for his new film. He would leave home by 9 in the morning for gymnastics training in Kandivli. He would return home for lunch, go to the gym, followed by a dancing class. His day would end with martial arts."

It may be recalled that Jiah Khan's mother Rabia has mentioned in her statement to the police that Pancholi was upset with Suraj about his relationship with Jiah. She had said that Pancholi had spoken to Salman Khan about it, who allegedly tried to dissuade him. Suraj, according to the actor's mother, had told Salman that he was in love with Jiah and Salman was fine with it.

Salman Khan, though, has rubbished all the claims.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ I was not aware of Jiah-Suraj relationship: Salman Khan !
Page 1 of 1