SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman bhai is my brother-in-law: Pulkit Samrat !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman bhai is my brother-in-law: Pulkit Samrat ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman bhai is my brother-in-law: Pulkit Samrat !   ★ Salman bhai is my brother-in-law: Pulkit Samrat ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Priya Gupta, TNN | Jun 3, 2013

★ Salman bhai is my brother-in-law: Pulkit Samrat ! PULKIT_

Pulkit Samrat, 26, believes that while Delhi is his dharam bhoomi, Mumbai is his karma bhoomi. He grew up wanting to entertain people, be it through magic or through films. While he knew no one when he came to Mumbai eight years ago, he has built some life-long relationships, be with his fiancee Shweta Rohira, his brother-in-law Salman Khan and his producer Ritesh Sidhwani. Ahead of his upcoming youth comedy Fukrey, he talks about the lessons he has learnt from Salman, what prompted him to file a suit against Ekta Kapoor, and his desire to go back to magic some day. Excerpts:

What is your relationship with Salman Khan?
You can call me his brother-in-law. My fiancee Shweta Rohira is his rakhi sister. She is a Sindhi girl from Mumbai who is running her own boutique, but when we first met, she was a freelance journalist who had come to interview me while I was doing Kyunki.... We became friends and then started seeing each other. Marriage is only a certificate. We are already married for life. When she was a kid, she gatecrashed bhai's house. Coincidentally, Salma aunty was down and she said to her, 'I want to tie rakhi to Salman.' Bhai came down and asked her, 'Are you serious about tying a rakhi?' His only condition was if you want to tie a rakhi, you will have to tie it for life, as he believes in keeping relationships going. He said to her, 'If you can't do that, don't do it.' Since then, she ties him a rakhi every year.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman bhai is my brother-in-law: Pulkit Samrat !
Page 1 of 1