SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Rare honour for 'active' Salman as tributes continue to pour in !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Rare honour for 'active' Salman as tributes continue to pour in ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Rare honour for 'active' Salman as tributes continue to pour in !   ★ Rare honour for 'active' Salman as tributes continue to pour in ! I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Joginder Tuteja, May 31, 2013

★ Rare honour for 'active' Salman as tributes continue to pour in ! Continue12

Salman Khan could well be the only active superstar to see references being made around him in numerous films one after another.

If the promo of Raanjhanaa begins with his song sequence from Saajan, Phata Poster Nikla Hero has him bringing back the magic of Andaz Apna Apna. If Ghanchakkar has some characters arguing over him being the hero of Ghajini, there is Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 that not just has Bobby Deol playing his fan, it also has references to several films of his being integrated into the narrative.

"While it is a known fact that Bobby is playing Salman's fan in the film, there is more. His love story with Neha Sharma has scenes that would remind of many memorable Salman Khan films. In fact that's the core of their romance as other than the song and dance routine, even their dialogues would be reminiscent of what Salman has mouthed in his two decade long career," informs Sangeeth Sivan, the film's director.

In fact such is the play of this love story that it even culminates in exactly the same manner as was the case in a super hit film delivered by Salman. Deols and Sangeet have decided to keep this element out of the promos as they obviously want audience to check it all out on screen. However, sequences of Salman's films that have been chosen here are really hilarious.

Adds Sangeeth, "Well, it is a tribute to a person who is a true star. I thought it would be nice to do it through my film. What further allowed me to go crazy here was the fact that, Bobby and Neha love Salman in real life as well."

He was obviously reluctant to share details about the exact scenes from Salman's films which are being referred to. "That is for you to check out," he smiled.

Sangeeth further goes on to add, "I realized especially after watching Bodyguard that when it comes to a Salman Khan film, it doesn't matter who the director, producer or a heroine is; it is all about Salman. In fact I used to jokingly tell my wife that if I had just a poster of Salman in a film of mine, it would make 100 crores. Now I am having my characters who are crazy fans of Salman. I have all the right reasons to bring on Salman references."

One wonders though whether Salman is aware about the tribute being paid!

bollywood hungama
Back to top Go down

★ Rare honour for 'active' Salman as tributes continue to pour in !
Page 1 of 1