SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan is like Tom cruise of India: Lauren Gottlieb !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan is like Tom cruise of India: Lauren Gottlieb ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan is like Tom cruise of India: Lauren Gottlieb !   ★ Salman Khan is like Tom cruise of India: Lauren Gottlieb ! I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:55 pm

May 23, 2013

★ Salman Khan is like Tom cruise of India: Lauren Gottlieb ! Salman-laurien-read

Lauren Gottlieb was seen in the film ABCD: Any Body Can Dance. If international dancer-actress Lauren Gottlieb hopes to be seen in an action film soon a la Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie, she also wants to team up with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.

"I am looking to stretch myself. To come across the world and take projects in different languages is a big challenge. I want to make sure that I am growing. I have been in India for five months and it has taught me so much. Project-wise, I want to take something which stretches me. I would love to be the Angelina Jolie of India," Lauren told IANS.

In terms of projects, if she is looking for action-based films, she also hopes to work with Hindi film superstar Salman.

"I would want to be with Salman Khan. He is like the Tom cruise of India... I am waiting to see what happens," she said.

Meanwhile, she has put her dancing shoes on to participate in Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa and said that reality shows provide a great platform for artists like her.

"Jhalak... came at a perfect time. I am excited to see where this goes. I saw how So You Think You Can Dance pushed my career and got Bollywood looking at me. I know what this platform (reality shows) can do for you," she said.

The actress revealed that "I have got a couple of offers for films, but I can't speak about it now".

NDTV
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan is like Tom cruise of India: Lauren Gottlieb !
Page 1 of 1