SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan’s confidence inspires me: Girish Kumar !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan’s confidence inspires me: Girish Kumar ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan’s confidence inspires me: Girish Kumar !   ★ Salman Khan’s confidence inspires me: Girish Kumar ! I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:52 pm

★ Salman Khan’s confidence inspires me: Girish Kumar ! Salman-Khan-and-Girish-Kumar

Girish Kumar, who is excited about his Bollywood entry with home production Ramaiya Vastavaiya, reveals that Hrithik Roshan and Salman Khan have always been inspirational for him.

Girish is new to glamour, but has worked behind the scenes in few home productions of Tips Industries Limited. The actor speaks to TOI and claims that stars like Shahrukh Khan have been a text-book for newcomers when it comes to Bollywood. However, he finds inspiration in actors like Hrithik and Dabangg Khan. “Stars like SRK are like text-books, we have grown-up watching them. However, when it comes to my inspiration, its Hrithik Roshan and Salman Khan, who inspired me.”

“It’s just their personality which I get inspired by. I have met Salman long time back and it was a brief chat. My uncle and Salman are good friends. Hrithik Roshan created drive in me to be an actor. He is a complete actor. Salman’s confidence is great and the way he walks is so impressive. The kind of love he gets from people is amazing and that inspires me,” concluded Girish.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan’s confidence inspires me: Girish Kumar !
Page 1 of 1