SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman is my mentor, says director Prem Soni !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman is my mentor, says director Prem Soni ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman is my mentor, says director Prem Soni !   ★ Salman is my mentor, says director Prem Soni ! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:20 pm

May 19, 2013

[img]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/thumb/msid-20121682,width-300,resizemode-4/Sallu-ting-the-hopeful.jpg[img]

Director Prem Soni, who has roped in Salman Khan for a cameo in his second film 'Ishkq in Paris' after working with him in 'Main Aur Mrs Khanna', says he shares a mentor-mentee relationship with the superstar.

"Salman is my mentor and I am here because of him. It was not difficult to have him in my second film. I genuinely respect him. I have a relation with him which is like we will be friends till our last breath. Whenever I am in trouble I think of Salman," Prem told .

Prem, who recovered from cancer recently, says Salman was very much concerned about his health.

"He is a genuine guy, he is not fake. When I was going through tough times he was there with me. I don't call him every 10-15 days as he is busy... I know if I need him he will be there. I want him to be happy and successful," he said.

"No one from Bollywood was there by my side as I don't know much people here. I am close to Preity and Salman. They both know everything about my life. They are my genuine friends," he added.

Post illness, the filmmaker now wants to spend more time with family. Prem's father passed away last year. He reportedly flew to UK in September-October last year for surgery while battling gall bladder cancer.

"My perception towards life has changed a lot (after sickness) as it was a very tough and painful time. It was a learning time. It was challenging. Its been six months and I am able to talk properly so I am happy about it," he said.

After the release of 'Ishkq in Paris' on May 24, the director wants to go on a holiday with family.

"Life throws at you such surprises that tomorrow you don't know whether you will be there or not. So, it's always best to be with your family. My family needs a break. They have seen and faced tough time with me. So now that things are good, we need to be together and enjoy," he said.

'Ishkq in Paris', a romantic film, features Preity, Rhehan Malliek and Isabelle Adjani.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman is my mentor, says director Prem Soni !
Page 1 of 1