SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Girish Kumar: Salman Khan & Hrithik Roshan are my idol !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Girish Kumar: Salman Khan & Hrithik Roshan are my idol ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Girish Kumar: Salman Khan & Hrithik Roshan are my idol !   ★ Girish Kumar: Salman Khan & Hrithik Roshan are my idol ! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Bollywood budding actor Girish Kumar, Shruti Haasan, filmmaker Prabhudheva, Sonu Sood, Kumar Taurani, Ramesh Taurani, and others were spotted at the music launch of the film RAMAIYA VASTAVAIYA. At the event Shruti Haasan and Sonu Sood praised Girish Kumar and talked about their film RAMAIYA VASTAVAIYA in length. Girish Kumar spoke about Shruti Haasan and said that she is a brilliant costar. Girish also revealed that Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan are my idols.
Back to top Go down

★ Girish Kumar: Salman Khan & Hrithik Roshan are my idol !
Page 1 of 1