SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ ‘Any producer would love to work with him’ -Arbaaz Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ ‘Any producer would love to work with him’ -Arbaaz Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ ‘Any producer would love to work with him’ -Arbaaz Khan !   ★ ‘Any producer would love to work with him’ -Arbaaz Khan ! I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:02 am

Says Arbaaz Khan about brother Salman, adding that he is working on the script for his next

Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan may not even be on talking terms anymore, but that doesn’t make the latter’s brother want to stop working with SRK.

Arbaaz Khan has expressed his desire to work with the actor in the future.

“Shah Rukh is undoubtedly one of the biggest superstars in the country. His work and fan following are enough to prove his worth in the industry. I would definitely want to work with him,” says the director. However, he’s quick to deny that the two are in talks for any upcoming project.

Arbaaz also clarifies that while he’d like to work with SRK, making films with his brother is his first priority. “Salman is family. Why would I go out and search for actors before approaching the superstar in our house?” he says. Arbaaz Khan maintains that his brother Salman will always remain his priority. He says, “Besides being a brother, he is also a great actor and performer. His fans love him, irrespective of whether his films bomb or work at the box-office. Any director and producer would love to work with him and I only feel fortunate to have delivered two back-to-back hits with him.”

Though it will be interesting to see who among the two superstars becomes a part of Arbaaz’s next, the actor-producerdirector says he is still working on the script and it is too early to divulge details. “I am working on a script. It will be a commercial film with a lot of comedy and other elements required to make it a blockbuster. I have not decided to cast anyone and neither is my team writing the script keeping any particular actor in mind. The casting decision will be taken only after completing the script and finalising all other logistics,” says Arbaaz.HT
Back to top Go down

★ ‘Any producer would love to work with him’ -Arbaaz Khan !
Page 1 of 1