SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Shortcut Romeo' director wants Salman as superhero !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Shortcut Romeo' director wants Salman as superhero ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Shortcut Romeo' director wants Salman as superhero !   ★ Shortcut Romeo' director wants Salman as superhero ! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:14 pm

May 10, 2013

“Shortcut Romeo” director Susi Ganeshan is already working on his next project, a 3D superhero action film and wants to cast superstar Salman Khan for the lead role.

“We are looking for an A-lister. Due to the social message in the film, I am thinking of Salman Khan,” Ganeshan told IANS.

The shooting for the yet-untitled film is expected to commence at the year-end and Ganeshan added: “The script is already over… It will release next year.”

Currently the director is looking forward to the release of “Shortcut Romeo”, which will also be promoted at the forthcoming Cannes film fest. A remake of Ganeshan’s Tamil film “Thiruttu Payale”, which was a huge hit in South, the Hindi version stars Neil Nitin Mukesh, Puja Gupta and Ameesha Patel.

Business Standard
Back to top Go down

★ Shortcut Romeo' director wants Salman as superhero !
Page 1 of 1