SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan requests media to go slow on him !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan requests media to go slow on him ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan requests media to go slow on him !   ★ Salman Khan requests media to go slow on him ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:00 pm

Apr 28, 2013

Superstar Salman Khan has always grabbed the limelight with his every move. Salman Khan has truly become the most sought after star of Bollywood. Recently Dabangg Khan was spotted at the launch of National Marathi news channel ' Jai Maharashtra' where he was seen in jovial mood.
Since Salman Khan was at a news channel launch he jokingly said the media, "Please go slow on me, kabhi kabhi acha lekhna. I don't mind you all targeting me but do some good stories too."

"I don't mind you all writing but kabhi ham ko bakshq do," he further added

Well the relationship between Media and Salman Khan is not unknown. The superstar has always won not only the heart of the audiences but also the media with his witty and quirky comments. This time too he did the same. Way to go Salman!

daily bhaskar
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan requests media to go slow on him !
Page 1 of 1