SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan’s film took me by surprise: Ekta Kapoor !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan’s film took me by surprise: Ekta Kapoor ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan’s film took me by surprise: Ekta Kapoor !   ★ Salman Khan’s film took me by surprise: Ekta Kapoor ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:40 am

Apr 28, 2013

Producer Ekta Kapoor believes that Dabangg 2 item number Fevicol se was criticised unnecessarily because the film had a very progressive approach towards women.

“I appreciate Salman and Arbaaz for their progressive thinking and incorporating the same in the film. Arbaaz very well utilised Salman’s stardom to highlight the responsibilities a man towards his wife and society. There were four scenes in the film that really took me by surprise,” Ekta said.

Rest at Daily Bhaskar
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan’s film took me by surprise: Ekta Kapoor !
Page 1 of 1