SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman, Sohail & I have good sense of humour: Arbaaz !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman, Sohail & I have good sense of humour: Arbaaz ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman, Sohail & I have good sense of humour: Arbaaz !   ★ Salman, Sohail & I have good sense of humour: Arbaaz ! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Apr 18, 2013

★ Salman, Sohail & I have good sense of humour: Arbaaz ! Arbaaz-Khan

Actor turned filmmaker Arbaaz Khan who is making his debut as a judge on Sony TV's comedy show Comedy Circus, says that he and his brothers Salman Khan and Sohail all three have a good sense of humor.

"We all have a good sense of humor sometimes when Salman is the funniest we all just sit back and enjoy. There are days when Sohail takes over and sometimes it's me so we all have our days. I believe humor is not something that you can do constantly and you have your days but it's important to have a sense of humor," said Arbaaz.

Rest at TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman, Sohail & I have good sense of humour: Arbaaz !
Page 1 of 1