SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Waiting for 'No Entry' sequel to start: Lara Dutta !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Waiting for 'No Entry' sequel to start: Lara Dutta ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Waiting for 'No Entry' sequel to start: Lara Dutta !   ★ Waiting for 'No Entry' sequel to start: Lara Dutta ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Apr 14, 2013

★ Waiting for 'No Entry' sequel to start: Lara Dutta ! 9542456-jpg

Model-actress Lara Dutta is keen to return on the sets of “No Entry” sequel.

“ No Entry Mein Entry”, a sequel to the hit 2005 comedy, will be directed by Anees Bazmee and produced by Boney Kapoor. It is expected to go on the floors by the end of this year.
“I have been waiting to go to the sets of ‘No entry’ for the last four years. I am waiting for Boney Kapoor to actually show me the sets and then I will believe that it has started shooting,” said Dutta, who was in the capital to walk the ramp for a jewelery fashion week.

Rest at TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Waiting for 'No Entry' sequel to start: Lara Dutta !
Page 1 of 1