SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman’s a friend, Shah Rukh Khan an acquaintance: Ajay Devgn !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman’s a friend, Shah Rukh Khan an acquaintance: Ajay Devgn ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman’s a friend, Shah Rukh Khan an acquaintance: Ajay Devgn !   ★ Salman’s a friend, Shah Rukh Khan an acquaintance: Ajay Devgn ! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Tanvi Trivedi, TNN | Apr 12, 2013

★ Salman’s a friend, Shah Rukh Khan an acquaintance: Ajay Devgn ! Ajay

Ajay Devgn on his frequent trips to Gujarat, the math of making masala potboilers and more in an interview with TOI...

You seem to be comfortable working with Amitabh Bachchan but not with stars like Salman Khan or Shah Rukh Khan.
Currently, I am doing only one film with Amitabh Bachchan. Salman is a friend and I don't mind working with him, but I haven't been offered any film with him recently. As far as Shah Rukh is concerned, he is just an acquaintance. I need to be comfortable on the sets when I am working. I prefer to work in peace without the fear of getting manipulated, not that any star has tried to manipulate me, but I work with people I am comfortable with. Besides, if the film has two big stars, it unnecessarily goes into big budgets.

Rest at TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman’s a friend, Shah Rukh Khan an acquaintance: Ajay Devgn !
Page 1 of 1