SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Congratulates David Dhawan For ‘Chashme Baddoor’ !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Congratulates David Dhawan For ‘Chashme Baddoor’ ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Congratulates David Dhawan For ‘Chashme Baddoor’ !   ★ Salman Congratulates David Dhawan For ‘Chashme Baddoor’ ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:49 pm

April 7th, 2013 by Joginder Tuteja

★ Salman Congratulates David Dhawan For ‘Chashme Baddoor’ ! Success-is-superficial-Salman-Khan

It is time for celebrations at the Dhawan household.Chashme Baddoor has managed to strike a chord with audiences and indications are clear that the film would pretty much sustain itself well too after a healthy weekend. The film has been accepted and one of the first persons to congratulate David Dhawan is his actor of many films, Salman Khan.

“The moment reports started trickling in that David had indeed returned to his roots and made a rib tickling affair that was in line with his cinema of the 90s, it was clear that the director had delivered a winner. While the film stars largely newcomers, superstar Salman Khan – who has collaborated with Dhawan in quite a few films right through his career – promptly congratulated the filmmaker for coming up with an entertaining affair. He had liked what he had seen in the promos of Chashme Baddoor and though he is yet to see the film himself, he could gauge from the positive reports that it was a winner,” says a source.

Incidentally, the last success that Dhawan had delivered was with Salman himself in the form of Partner (2007). Though during the six years gone by had been professionally low for Dhawan with Do Knot Disturb andRascals not doing well and Hook Ya Crook getting stuck without being completed, it was a matter of time before the filmmaker returned to form.

“Salman knew that. After all, it was Dhawan’sJudwaa which had brought a turnaround in his career as well. Together they went on to deliver successes like Biwi No. 1, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and Partner later. He never doubted that David would strike back in a big way one day”, the source continues.

When contacted, Dhawan said in his characteristic ‘andaaz’, “Salman is happy with the fact that at the end of the day, audience does recognize talent. He and his family are very happy with the film doing well. Others from the industry as well as outside have been calling. In my career so far, I haven’t got as many congratulatory calls as for ‘Chashme Baddoor’.”

Personally for him, the comeback has been as sweet as it gets.

“One has to move on with times. I have realised that and hence brought in the kind of elements in ‘Chashme Baddoor’ that would work with all segments of audience across age groups”, he adds, “However I wanted to keep my basics intact from the direction perspective. It is heartening to see the film work too.”

We too are equally happy as an audience!

KoiMoi
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Congratulates David Dhawan For ‘Chashme Baddoor’ !
Page 1 of 1