SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Success didn’t change Salman Khan: Anil Kapoor !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Success didn’t change Salman Khan: Anil Kapoor ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Success didn’t change Salman Khan: Anil Kapoor !   ★ Success didn’t change Salman Khan: Anil Kapoor ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Vaibhavi V Risbood, TNN | Apr 7, 2013

★ Success didn’t change Salman Khan: Anil Kapoor ! Anil-Kapoor-and-Salman

Salman Khan might have given a new dimension to the word 'success' in Bollywood, but the actor didn't change with super stardom claims Anil Kapoor in a Jhakkas style.

Anil believes that staying happy and satisfied is the only mantra that helps one to grow in life. "I am honest and I say the truth and that's the only reason for success."

"Look at Salman Khan. Success didn't change him. He has never changed when his movies did business he was the same and later when he became superstar he is still the same," concluded Anil.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Success didn’t change Salman Khan: Anil Kapoor !
Page 1 of 1