SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Prabhudeva Confirms He is Doing Another Film with Salman Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Prabhudeva Confirms He is Doing Another Film with Salman Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Prabhudeva Confirms He is Doing Another Film with Salman Khan !   ★ Prabhudeva Confirms He is Doing Another Film with Salman Khan ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:02 pm

★ Prabhudeva Confirms He is Doing Another Film with Salman Khan ! Salman_Khan_9Feb2013A

April 07, 2013, (Sawfnews.com) - Talking to the media during the TOIFA awards in Vancouver, Canada, over the weekend, Prabhudeva confirmed reports that he will be directing Salman Khan for a second time after Wanted.

"I love to work but yes it is a very busy time for me. Bollywood is treating me well. I have couple of films lined up. I am doing one film with Ajay Devgn and another one with Salman," Prabhudeva told media at TOIFA.

Prabhudeva is currently filming Rambo Rajkumar with Shahid Kapoor. The film will bow in theaters on November 15.

After wrapping Rambo Rajkumar, Deva will direct the Ajay Devgn film, which Deva says will be a very unique film.

His film with Salman Khan, to be produced by Ramesh Taurani, will follow. The Taurani production teaming Salman and Prabhudeva was first reported in January.

Prabhudeva, who has made his mark directing action films, is happy that he now also has a romance lined up - Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya, a launch pad for Kumar Taurani's son Girish.

Prabhudeva made his Bollywood directorial debut with Salman Khan's Wanted (2009) which went on to earn 100cr on box-office.

sawf news
Back to top Go down

★ Prabhudeva Confirms He is Doing Another Film with Salman Khan !
Page 1 of 1